Chameleon provides consultation training and R&D support for defense corporations around the world
Using our field experience in counter-terrorism, military operations and intelligence we help the defense industry find technological solutions and systems to battle present and future threats. We help deign, develop and test software, technology, equipment and weapons to enhance their usability and effectiveness. In addition, Chameleon provides training and consulting services for defense companies that want to enhance the security of their facilities, installations and intellectual property.
Here are the types of projects we've worked on with our partners and clients in the defense industry:
- Assist in building a concept of operation (CONOPS) for government clients around an intelligence collection platform.
- Provide Insider threat prevention training for Security and HR managers.
- Assist in the development of a national risk assessment system to support a homeland security agency.
- Provide global travel security support for defense industry executives traveling to high risk areas.
- Development of security Standard Operating Procedures for a major defense contractor in Southern California.
- Deliver executive training in Israel to defense industry security managers.
- Provide training for managers and officers on such subjects as Proactive Threat Assessment, Security Questioning and Counter Surveillance.
- Conduct threat, risk and vulnerability assessment for defense industry facilities and installations.
- Provide online courses for security officers as part of their certification requirements.
- Team up on governmental bids and projects to utilize Chameleon's unique expertise and services.
Want to learn more about our capabilities and expertise?
We would would love to talk to you!
Here are some of our defense industry partners and clients we have been working with: