ID and Identity Verification is Integral to Good Security
ID verification is part of security and access control procedures, yet training for this important skill is often not provided or, insufficient.
IDs are used everywhere - from Drivers Licenses to Corporate badges, Passports to Social Security cards. Being able to discern a fake via assessment and questioning skills is a key part of effective security operations. This unique online course teaches users all aspects of document falsification and assessment.
The Online Course Covers
- What does identification involve?
- Who falsifies IDs and how do they use them.
- What to look for and why - as it relates to your specific security requirements.
- Methods of Falsification.
- Suspicion Indicators
- Security Features
- IDs versus Identity
- Assessing Declared Identity
- Technology vs Human Skills
Chameleon's Identification Verification Online course uses a variety of learning tools and resources that allow students/users to get a real feel for the material and methods. These tools include:
- Interactive exercises
- Case studies
- Glossary of terms
- Interface allows students to easily navigate the material
- Ability to take the course at your own pace
- Course is approximately 1 hour in duration
- Final quiz to test learning
- Print your own certificate of completion
Clients who want to manage and track their users enjoy the advanced features of our online Learning Management System. As a client who administers the course to others, you will be able to track your learners' progress and test scores and communicate with the learners through the LMS.
|No. of Users||Cost per User||Expiration||User Tracking||Contact|
|1,001 +||$9||one firstname.lastname@example.org|
Contact us if you would like to customize this course to your organization's specific needs. Here are some customization options that we can provide:
- Add or omit content to the course
- Brand the course to include your own logo, theme, color and design
- Add a forum where your students can discuss the topics
- Create your own links to specific information you want your students to know about
High speed internet connection.
Speakers or earphones.