Learn How to De-Escalate Any Situation
Now more than ever De-Escalation skills are needed to help both law enforcement and security officers with the skills they need to deal with a wide range of situations. Understanding what's behind behavior, and learning how to respond - and how not to respond - to angry behavior, is the key. Abundant real life scenarios help illustrate the methods.
Take this online course at your own pace - approximately 1.5 hours in length.
- How Human Communication works.
- Understanding Aggression.
- How to Assess, Approach and Engage.
- Different Effective De-Escalation methods.
- How to Align.
- Tactical Considerations.
Chameleon De-Escalation Online uses a variety of learning tools and resources that allow students/users to get a real feel for the methods. These tools include:
- Detailed real world examples
- Interface allows easy navigation of material
- Ability to take the course at your own pace
- Print your own certificate of completion
- A final quiz to check learning
Clients who want to manage and track their users enjoy the advanced features of our online Learning Management System. As a client who administers the course to others, you will be able to track your learners' progress and test scores.
|No. of Users||Cost per User||Expiration||Contact|
|2-10||$59||6 email@example.com |
|11-40||$49||6 firstname.lastname@example.org |
|41-100||$39||6 email@example.com |
|101-500||$29||6 firstname.lastname@example.org |
|501-1,000||$19||6 email@example.com |
|1,001 +||$9||one firstname.lastname@example.org |
Contact us if you would like to customize this course to your organization's specific needs. Here are some customization options that we can provide:
- Add or omit content to the course.
- Brand the course to include your own logo, theme, color and design.
- Add a forum where your students can discuss the topics.
- Create external links to specific information you want your students to know about.
- High speed internet connection
- Web browser: We recommend using recent versions of Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Speakers or earphones
READ COMMENTS FROM STUDENTS WHO TOOK THIS COURSE:
"This course does a great job of explaining the basic psychology behind stressful situations. It was easy to understand and I came away with tools I can use right away. Good training."
"The material fills a need for my team; much appreciated."
"This is the third online course my team has taken with Cameleon. Good info and well presented."
"I think the content is good for both beginners and for officers who've been in the field a long time as a refresher. Just understanding where people are coming from is a big win. Thanks.