Learn to identify the adversary before the crime is committed
What do an active shooter in Las Vegas, kidnappers in Italy, a truck bomber in Oklahoma, bank robber in New York and a sexual predator in California all have in common? Surveillance. They all conducted surveillance prior to committing their crime. Learn who conducts surveillance, how they work, the role of surveillance in crime, and how to detect and deter adversaries in order to harden the target.
Take this online course at your own pace - 1 to 1.5 hours in length.
- The critical role of Surveillance in all types of crime.
- Various kinds of surveillance – by different means and modes.
- Who conducts surveillance, how do they operate?
- How surveillance detection assures an proactive security stance.
- What to look for – Suspicion Indicators.
- How to deploy against surveillance.
- How Surveillance Detection hardens the target.
Chameleon Surveillance Detection Online uses a variety of learning tools and resources that allow students/users to get a real feel for the methods. These tools include:
- Detailed case studies
- Interface allows students to easily navigate the material
- Ability to take the course at your own pace
- Print your own certificate of completion
- A final quiz to check learning
Clients who want to manage and track their users enjoy the advanced features of our online Learning Management System. As a client who administers the course to others, you will be able to track your learners' progress and test scores.
|No. of Users||Cost per User||Expiration||User Tracking||Contact|
|2-10||$59||6 firstname.lastname@example.org |
|11-40||$49||6 email@example.com |
|41-100||$39||6 firstname.lastname@example.org |
|101-500||$29||6 email@example.com |
|501-1,000||$19||6 firstname.lastname@example.org |
|1,001 +||$9||one email@example.com |
Contact us if you would like to customize this course to your organization's specific needs. Here are some customization options that we can provide:
- Add or omit content to the course.
- Brand the course to include your own logo, theme, color and design.
- Add a forum where your students can discuss the topics.
- Create external links to specific information you want your students to know about.
- High speed internet connection
- Web browser: We recommend using recent versions of Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Speakers or earphones
READ COMMENTS FROM STUDENTS WHO TOOK THIS COURSE:
"Very good course covers multiple areas security questioning and detection. Highly recommend. K"
"The course content, speed of delivery and case studies (with videos) were a good interaction."
"This course will definitely help us articulate when we have to explain our gut feelings during our counter surveillance operations. Thank you so much!"
The content contained in the online course was relevant and easy to consume for participants with minimal to nil security experience.