A good security team starts with a well informed, strong leader
The goal of this Security Supervisor course is to provide the tools and information needed to build, maintain and test a top notch security team. Learn how to hire the right people, train them effectively, build clear SOPs, communicate to promote a positive attitude.
- The Primary Role of a Security Supervisor
- How to use Positive Counseling to improve performance
- One Minute Management
- Situational Leadership Skills
- Qualities of a Good Security Officer
- Officer Development and Training
- Proactive Threat Assessment
- How to Engage and Question
- Red Teaming for Quality Assurance
Chameleon Security Supervisor Online uses a variety of learning tools and resources that allow students/users to get a real feel for the methods. These tools include:
- Interactive quizzes and test
- Case studies
- A detailed interactive glossary of terms
- Links to supplemental articles and video clips
- Interface allows students to easily navigate the material
- Ability to take the course at your own pace
- Print your own certificate of completion
- A course survey
Clients who want to manage and track their users enjoy the advanced features of our online Learning Management System. As a client who administers the course to others, you will be able to track your learners' progress and test scores and communicate with the learners through the LMS.
|No. of Users||Cost per User||Expiration||Contact|
|2-10||$59||6 firstname.lastname@example.org |
|11-40||$49||6 email@example.com |
|41-100||$39||6 firstname.lastname@example.org |
|101-500||$29||6 email@example.com |
|501-1,000||$19||6 firstname.lastname@example.org |
|1,001 +||$9||one email@example.com |
Contact us if you would like to customize this course to your organization's specific needs. Here are some customization options that we can provide:
- Add or omit content to the course
- Brand the course to include your own logo, theme, color and design
- Add a forum where your students can discuss the topics
- Create your own links to specific information you want your students to know about
High speed internet connection
Speakers or earphones
READ COMMENTS FROM STUDENTS WHO'VE TAKEN THIS COURSE
"This material gives our supervisors solid support and has been very helpful."
"This training was not available from any other place and was just what needed. Good for general mgmt also."
"Thank you for this material. Interesting and well presented."