Chameleon is inventing the face of tomorrow's business. Are you up to the challenge? Our team consists of talented, highly motivated people who enjoy the challenge as much as the rewards of successes. If you share our enthusiasm to drive high-value business solutions for world-class clients and are looking for a great group of people to team with - this just might be the place for you.
Feel free to provide us with your resume by sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Title SECURITY QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER & TRAINER
Locations U.S.: Western Massachusetts / Malta / Stockholm, Sweden
Part Time Position - approx. 24 hours/month
Will work as a client representative for a manufacturing company, managing the overall quality and performance of contracted security officers using Chameleon Associates' approach. Responsible for conducting training in proactive threat assessment, security questioning, access control, surveillance detection and threat-oriented security.
- Continuous testing and red teaming of security officers at all client locations.
- Design, management and execution of training exercises and testing.
- Assure security forces adhere to the Security Operating Procedures.
- Track, manage and disseminate all relevant information collected from security forces.
- Write and deliver concise, accurate and thorough reports on all activities.
Required Skills and Experience
- Military, law enforcement or security experience.
- Training both in curriculum design and execution; must really enjoy teaching.
- Ability to work independently and to make decisions.
- Proactive mind set.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to connect and get along with people from all backgrounds and at all corporate levels.
College degree or equivalent.
How to Apply
Email your resume with a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this position and noting your desired salary to the attention of A. Polishuk at email@example.com