Chameleon is inventing the face of tomorrow's business. Are you up to the challenge? Our team consists of talented, highly motivated people who enjoy the challenge as much as the rewards of successes. If you share our enthusiasm to drive high-value business solutions for world-class clients and are looking for a great group of people to team with - this just might be the place for you.
Feel free to provide us with your resume by sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org
SECURITY RED TEAM MANAGER/TRAINER, PART TIME - Dallas, TX
Conduct security quality assurance inspections, testing and training of a team of security officers. Provide security consultation. The perfect candidate is semi-retired or retired, formerly at a managerial level in law enforcement, govt security or the military and wants to engage in interesting work that helps make assets and people - safer.
Opportunity to work on other projects for Chameleon Associates.
Very flexible hours – approximately 25 per month.
- Monthly inspection, testing and red teaming of security officers at various locations in Dallas.
- Conduct periodic training on threat-oriented security, access control, security questioning, surveillance detection.
- Design, management and execution of training exercises and testing.
- Assure security officers adhere to the Security Operating Procedures.
- Track and disseminate all relevant information collected.
- Write and deliver concise, accurate and thorough reports on all activities.
This is NOT a desk job.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Law enforcement, military, security or loss prevention experience.
- Experience level – minimum 10 years
- SWAT background a plus.
- Training and teaching experience.
- Ability to work independently and to make decisions.
- Proactive mind set.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to connect and get along with people from all backgrounds and at all corporate levels.
EDUCATION - College degree or equivalent.
Start Date - Immediately
Interested? Please send cover letter and CV to email@example.com