Chameleon is inventing the face of tomorrow's business. Are you up to the challenge? Our team consists of talented, highly motivated people who enjoy the challenge as much as the rewards of successes. If you share our enthusiasm to drive high-value business solutions for world-class clients and are looking for a great group of people to team with - this just might be the place for you.
Security Consultant/Trainer (Netherlands)
Hours: 20 per month to start with opportunity for growth.
- Conduct Threat, Risk and Vulnerability Assessments.
- Testing and red teaming of security officers at client locations in the Netherlands.
- Design, management and execution of training exercises and testing.
- Assure security forces adhere to the Security Operating Procedures.
- Track, manage and disseminate all relevant information collected from security forces.
- Write and deliver concise, accurate and thorough reports on all activities.
Required Skills and Experience
- Fluent Dutch and English.
- Security experience.
- Military and/or Law Enforcement experience a plus.
- Must enjoy teaching.
- Ability to work independently and to make decisions.
- Proactive mind set.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to connect and get along with people from all backgrounds and at all corporate levels.
Education - College degree or equivalent.
How to Apply
Email your resume with a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this position to the attention of A. Polishuk at email@example.com