Chameleon is inventing the face of tomorrow's business. Are you up to the challenge? Our team consists of talented, highly motivated people who enjoy the challenge as much as the rewards of successes. If you share our enthusiasm to drive high-value business solutions for world-class clients and are looking for a great group of people to team with - this just might be the place for you.
Feel free to provide us with your resume by sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB DESCRIPTION - Security Quality Assurance Manager - San Antonio, TX
Will work as a client representative for a large retail chain, managing the overall quality and performance of a contracted team of security officers. Responsible for conducting training in proactive threat assessment, security questioning, access control, surveillance detection and threat-oriented security.
- Continuous testing and red teaming of security officers at various client locations.
- Design, management and execution of training exercises and testing.
- Assure security forces adhere to the Security Operating Procedures.
- Track, manage and disseminate all relevant information collected from security forces.
- Write and deliver concise, accurate and thorough reports on all activities.
Work involves travel within Texas. It is NOT a desk job.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Military, security or loss prevention experience.
- Training both in curriculum design and execution; must really enjoy teaching.
- Ability to work independently and to make decisions.
- Proactive mind set.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to connect and get along with people from all backgrounds and at all corporate levels.
- Tactical experience a plus.
EDUCATION - College degree or equivalent.
Start Date - Immediately
SALARY - $50K per year with $300 monthly stipend and car. 401K, holidays and vacation kick in after 90 day probation period.
How to Apply - Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com