Learn How to Handle a Threatening Call
A threatening call such as a bomb threat is frightening for the person answering the phone and disabling for the business or school that receives it. Learn what to expect, get guidelines for how to respond and learn techniques for communicating with the caller.
Take this online course at your own pace - approximately half an hour in length.
- Why people make threatening calls.
- How to be prepared for it.
- What to expect when you answer such a call.
- Communication techniques.
- How to de-escalate the situation.
- What to do to help law enforcement.
Chameleon Handling Threatening Calls Online uses a variety of learning tools and resources that allow students/users to get a real feel for the methods. These tools include:
- Detailed real world examples
- Interface allows students to easily navigate the material
- Ability to take the course at your own pace
- Print your own certificate of completion
- A final quiz to check learning
Clients who want to manage and track their users enjoy the advanced features of our online Learning Management System. As a client who administers the course to others, you will be able to track your learners' progress and test scores.
|No. of Users||Cost per User||Expiration||User Tracking||Contact|
|2-10||$25||6 firstname.lastname@example.org |
|11-40||$20||6 email@example.com |
|41-100||$17||6 firstname.lastname@example.org |
|101-500||$14||6 email@example.com |
|501-1,000 +||$10||6 firstname.lastname@example.org |
Contact us if you would like to customize this course to your organization's specific needs. Here are some customization options that we can provide:
- Add or omit content to the course.
- Brand the course to include your own logo, theme, color and design.
- Add a forum where your students can discuss the topics.
- Create external links to specific information you want your students to know about.
- High speed internet connection
- Web browser: We recommend using recent versions of Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Speakers or earphones
READ COMMENTS FROM STUDENTS WHO TOOK THIS COURSE:
"This course was perfect for my administrative staff - they feel much more confident about dealing with not only bomb threats but other types of calls."
"Very well done - informative and clear."
"Thanks for this material. The actual audio examples were really helpful."
"Another useful course from Chameleon!