We help government and security companies research and develop new technologies and solutions in the fields of homeland security, intelligence and policing.
Chameleon assists technology manufacturers, Fortune 100 defense contractors, systems integrators and government R&D departments to develop solutions, conceptualize strategies and create new tools for threat mitigation. Using Predictive Profiling methods we construct and streamline security processes to connect technology with end users.
Some R&D projects Chameleon has been involved in:
- Assisted in the development of TSA’s Risk Management Analysis Tool (RMAT)
- Assisted in the development of military and civilian applications to the US Marines
Combat Hunter Program
- Assisted in the development of Adversarial MOs and correlating Suspicion Indicators for DOD's Defense Personnel and Security Research Center (PERSEREC)
- Assisted in the development of intelligence analysis applications for HP's Zero Latency Enterprise.
- Assisted in the development and evaluation of training programs through DOJ's Office of Community Oriented Policing Services (COPS)
- Assisted in developing a pre-employment/in-employment screening program and a comprehensive physical security Program for a Central Bank.
Chameleon subject matter experts and consultants are essential for the development and in-field testing of security and intelligence technology. Our consultants are often brought into the R&D process to provide an independent and realistic review of the system's capability to mitigate threat and its applicability to the end user. We have a specific expertise in realistically mirroring the adversary against the security and/or intelligence solution being developed. We do that by red team (adversarial simulation) the technological application to find vulnerabilities in the solution before it is offered to the market. Chameleon consultants and trainers also assist companies in developing and delivering the training program around the solution in a way that makes operational sense to the end user.
Need help devloping a security / intelligence product, service or concept?
We would love to hear your ideas and help you get there!
Training and Procedural Development
Chameleon consultants are often hired to develop or assess comprehensive security programs for its clients. This usually involves researching the operational, cultural, legal environment of client against the threats posed and coming up with a full integrated solution which includes procedures, technology and training. While most systems integrators in the market are technology driven our specialty is in designing security systems which are human centric where procedures and skill development play a critical role.