International travel can be complicated, filled with unforeseen risks, threat and uncertainties. Let us make it easy for you.
We help executives, celebrities and high-net-worth individuals make the most out of their international business/leisure travel by providing them with A to Z support.
Our trusted network of professionals are local to your destination and include executive protection and security specialists, guides and drivers whose job it is to make your voyages seamless and safe.
Chameleon’s Global Travel VIP Services include full logistical and security support from experts who are familiar with the terrain, the laws of the country, speak the language and know the culture at your destination.
Our Support Includes:
- Advances - threat and risk assessment of your itinerary with recommendations on where to and where not to go.
- Acquisition of luxury vehicles and vans.
- Armed and unarmed executive protection.
- High-end satellite communication technology, GPS locators and international phones.
- Secure ground, sea and air transportation by trusted contractors and thoroughly vetted security staff.
- Personal protection agents to escort you throughout your travels.
- Emergency contacts of trusted locals in the countries you visit.
- Intelligence briefing while you travel to let you know about foreseeable threats and obstacles such as natural disasters and weather alerts, political instability, labor strikes, and more.
- Emergency and medical evacuation plans.
Whatever your travel needs may be, Chameleon insures your peace of mind and comfort and enables you to conduct your business or leisure in a smooth and secure manner.
Need security asistance with your travel plans?
Send us more information about your itinerary and security needs!
Recent Client Experiences
Three days of business meetings at multiple locations for half dozen high level executives of international bank. Vehicles include Maybach for COB. Fully armed security and drivers.
Family vacation along coast of Croatia for CEO of Fortune 500 company. Full advance, two-person EP team plus drivers for luxury vehicles.
Full threat assessment and country risk profile for high network client who was conducting meetings across Eurasia.