We help our hospitality industry clients counter criminal and terrorist threats that affect their bottom line
Safety and security are on the mind of every tourist or business traveler. They want their hotels to be their home away from home. Hotels have a responsibility to their customers to provide this peace of mind. The right balance of people, technology and procedures combine to create a secure environment that is inviting to guests and deterring to criminals. We help our clients in the hospitality business achieve this.
Chameleon has been providing security consulting, training and investigation services to top notch hotels, casinos and tourism boards around world. Here some of our recent projects:
- Fraud investigation for a major casino/hotel in the United States.
- Training of security managers and officers in Proactive Threat Assessment and Security Questioning.
- Security assessments for major hotels and resorts.
- Developed standards for hotel security and training for a national tourism board.
- Developed security training programs to be used nationally in the hospitality industry.
- Conducted vulnerability assessments hotels as part of global travel security support for executives and VIPs.
- Delivered online courses for hundreds of security officers working to protect hotels.
Need help revamping your hotel security program?
We would love to assist!
Here are some of our clients in the hospitality industry: