For decades, Chameleon has been helping airports, airlines & aviation security agencies to address growing threat challenges & achieve their security mission
Chameleon Associates provides a wide range of consulting and training services for the aviation industry. We are hired by airlines, airports, aviation security agencies and pilot associations to conduct Threat Risk and Vulnerability Assessments (TRVA) and to deliver training to audiences at every level of their organizations. Collectively as a company, we provide unparalleled counter-terrorism, intelligence and aviation security experience.
Here are some of the Aviation Security projects Chameleon has been retained to deliver:
- Comprehensive Security Assessments to major International airports in Canada, the United States, Europe, Central America and Asia.
- Security training for hundreds of DHS Transportation Security Inspectors (TSIs)
- Comprehensive Security Assessments for some of the world's largest General Aviation Airports.
- Training aviation security agencies in Canada, New Zealand, Australia and Singapore.
- Security Assessments focusing on cargo operations for both airports and airlines.
- Several training programs for the International Airline Pilot Associations (ALPA.)
- Training airline staff and security management on Proactive Threat Assessment and Security Questioning.
- Red Teaming and Penetration Testing Services for Airports Security Departments and Airlines.
- Research & Development Projects with leading aircraft manufacturers to find aviation security solutions.
- Security Assessments of Private Jet Fixed Base Operators (FBO) for corporations and high-net-worth individuals with private fleets and as part of secure travel planning.
- Insider Threat Training & Consulting for Airports and Airlines.
- Training staff and crews of corporate jet fleets in security awareness for high-medium-low risk destinations.
Interested in our Aviation Security Consulting & Training Services?
Call or email us today and will send you a customized proposal!
Our team of consultants and trainers bring vast experience in aviation security. Some of our consultants have worked in management positions in the Israeli Aviation Security Agencies (under the Shin Bet). Others have worked in aviation security management roles for the US Federal Government. We are intimately familiar with the threats the aviation industry faces, the regulations that guide/restrict security operations and the hurdles for implementing new security countermeasures.
We are able to offer realistic solutions because of our vast experience working with every type of stakeholder in the aviation industry. Furthermore, the training and consulting we services we provide take into consideration international and national regulations, the client’s specific threat environment, and the operational and budgetary constraints facing it.