Securing Arenas & Events
Chameleon assists event organizers & large public venues to plan & implement security solutions that work
For a large event to go smoothly and without incident requires careful security planning. We assist our clients with planning, training and implementation of a security plan for specific events. For arenas, theaters and convention centers hosting multiple events on a weekly basis, we assist with vulnerability assessments, development of standard operating procedures, implementation of a training program and also of course, with security quality assurance services.
Chameloen has worked with clients the world over to secure sporting events, trade shows, concerts, celebrity weddings and government summits. Here are some the projects and services we have been retained to deliver:
- Provide security quality assurance services for one of the most iconic arenas in the world.
- Conduct threat risk & vulnerability assessments for concert halls, museums and conference centers.
- Plan and manage a multi-agency security exercise in preparation for a regional government leadership summit in Europe.
- Planning and managing security for several A-list celebrity weddings.
- Providing security awareness training for rock band managers on event security.
- Training security managers on Proactive Threat Assessment in preparation for some of the largest tennis and golf tournaments in the world.
- Preparing an event security plan focusing on attending VIPs.
- Delivering penetration testing and red teaming services for large sporting areas and theaters.
Need help planning security for your next event?
We can help!
Here are some of our public venues and event producer clients whom we have served over the years: