Chameleon assists government agencies around the world to protect administrative buildings, courts & prisons
Government buildings are often targets for violent acts. Attack motivation ranges from a terrorist seeking to make a political statement to a defendant enraged by his verdict or a spy seeking to gain classified information. Chameleon has been helping criminal justice agencies, houses of parliament and multinational organizations to protect facilities that serve the public.
Here are some of the government building security projects Chameleon has been retained to do in the past three decades:
- Comprehensive security assessment for one of the largest government buildings in the Netherlands.
- Several courses for Federal Protective Services security managers on Proactive Threat Assessment and Security Questioning.
- Training a criminal justice department on the best way to conduct threat, risk and vulnerability assessment.
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) design and development for several government buildings around the world.
- Red Teaming and penetration testing for a major multinational governmental entity.
- Conducting Training for hundreds of security officers and security managers responsible for protecting government installations and critical infrastructure.
- Delivering training on HUMINT operations at correctional facilities.
- Training and consulting services for several central banks.
- Delivery of thousands of online courses to security officers and front line staff working to protect government installations.
Whare your security needs and staff's skills and knoledge gaps?
We would love to help you address these challenges!