Chameleon helps government & corporate clients to protect the nation's infrastructure from a wide range of criminal & terrorist threats
Our collective experience in the fields of counter-terrorism, intelligence and national security afford us the ability to handle complex challenges related to the protection critical infrastructure. Over the years, we have helped our clients implement solutions to secure dams, bridges, ports, airports, mass transit hubs, communication centers and military installations. We also have experience assessing security for power plants, water source, desalination plants and power grids. All important industries that support large populations.
Chameleon has delivered many consulting and training projects for clients responsible for the protection of critical infrastructure. Here are some of those projects:
- Threat Risk & Vulnerability assessment for several mass transit systems in North America and Asia.
- Red Teaming and penetration testing for the Office of the Inspector General of a national rail company.
- Security assessments for airports all around the world.
- Provided training for security officers working to protect dams, bridges and reservoirs.
- Security training for mass transit police departments, all over the world.
- Red Teaming and penetration testing services for US military installations.
- Delivered courses and consultation on Insider Threat prevention for military installations and other critical infrastructure.
- Participated in multi agency exercises in Europe to evaluate national security preparedness with a focus on critical infrastructure.
Want to learn more about our global Critical Infrastructure Security experience?
Call or email us today...we would love to talk to you!
Here are some of the critical infrastructure clients we have supported over the years: