Chameleon provides security consulting and training services for some of the world's most complex mass transit systems
Metro stations, buses, transit hubs and trains have been target of terrorist groups for decades. Likewise, criminals find it relatively easy to operate in an open, yet very crowded space. Our security methodologies are uniquely effective in mitigating terrorist and criminal threats because of their focus on deterrence, early detection and prevention. We have worked with transportation companies, law enforcement, and governments to augment security for the traveling public they serve.
Here are some of the services and projects we were retained to deliver in the mass-transit sector:
- Threat Risk and Vulnerability Assessment for one of the largest mass transit operators in Asia.
- Delivered training programs on Proactive Threat Assessment and Security Questioning for several transit police units around the world.
- Conducted a comprehensive red team assessment for the largest rail operator in North America.
- Developed customized training programs for mass transit security forces.
- Online training programs delivered to hundreds of security officers working to protect mass transit hubs around the world.
- Trained dozens of executives from transportation agencies in Israel.
Want to learn more about our experience in mass transit security?
Call or email us and we can send you more information!
Here are some of our clients in the mass transit security sector: