Law Enforcement Training
Chameleon helps law enforcement organizations and officers to prepare for current and future threats through engaging training programs and curriculum
Since our inception almost three decades ago, we have been delivering customized courses and training programs to law enforcement agencies all over world. Chameleon courses provide a tried and tested approach to threat mitigation, counter terrorism and security and intelligence operations. We tailor each of our courses to the needs of the organization, its training requirements and the identified skill/knowledge gaps of its officers.
Here are some of the police training projects we have been engaged to deliver in recent years:
- Training criminal justice and law enforcement leaders on the principles of Threat, Risk and Vulnerability Assessment.
- Dozens of courses on Proactive Threat Assessment and Security Questioning.
- Multiple hosted training programs in counter-terrorism, resilience and Proactive Threat Assessment as part of a Department of Homeland Security grant.
- HUMINT course for prison services in the U.S. and Asia.
- Aviation security training for many law enforcement organizations deployed at airports.
- Counter-terrorism and counter-surveillance training for police officers deployed at mass transit hubs.
- Executive training for law enforcement leaders in Israel.
- Collaborating on the development of a national "spotter" training program with the National Police Academy of the Netherlands.
Interested in one of our training programs?
Let us know your training requirements and we will send you a detailed proposal!
Here are some of our law enforcement clients from around the world: