TRAINING EMPOWERS PERSONNEL TO MAKE THEIR WORKING ENVIRONMENT MORE SECURE
Chameleon offers corporate security training programs for security professionals that expand the threat mitigation capabilities of the organization and allow the corporation to better meet its business and security objectives. Training leverages resources and, employees do want to be a part of a solution.
Chameleon offers instruction and insight in a wide range of topics that include the following topics:
- Personal Security and Safe International Travel.
- Private Jet Security and Emergency Protocols.
- Security Awareness for Non-Security Staff Members.
- Identifying Indicators of Internal Threat at Schools or in the Workplace
- Avoiding Social Engineering Tactics
- Preventing and Responding to Active Shooter Situations
- Personal and Organizational Vulnerabilities to Social Media.
- Principles of Proactive Security
- Principles of Security Questioning
- Proactive Threat Assessment
- Dealing with Suspicious (unattended) Objects
- Mail Room Security Operations
- Counter surveillance operations
- Surveillance Detection Online Course
Online and Computer Based Training (CBT) Development
Chameleon designs and develops corporate security training programs for clients in the areas of security and threat mitigation. Chameleon experts design tailor-made training programs that can increase employee security awareness or, hone security skills for specific target audiences. Our team helps the client develop the curriculum, graphically designs the CBT course and integrates the course into a web-based Learning Management System (LMS) which enables interactive learning and is compatible with every mobile device, computer or browser.
Executive Security Briefing and Training
Securing assets, people and information is the responsibility of every organization’s leadership. Chameleon helps executives to fully understand the threats around them and to identify cost effective solutions to mitigate or prevent those threats.
Our subject matter experts facilitate boardroom discussions on security-related issues in a way that allows decision makers to make intelligent and informed decisions about threats and risk management. We also conduct “adversarial workshops” for managers and executives in which using guided table-top simulations they pinpoint their own organization’s vulnerabilities.
Here are some the organizations to which we have provided corporate training (use the arrows below to scroll right and left):