Approach to OSINT
Today’s open internet and exploding social media render both individuals and organizations vulnerable. The adversary uses modern technology and digital space to communicate, plan and commit crimes as varied as setting up misinformation campaigns, grooming children for pedophile targets, stealing identities and hacking. Like it or not, we are all part of the information war.
Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) is an indispensable tool and when used proactively, can be a potent part of effective security.
How do you know you are safe?
The only way to know if you have potential holes or deficiencies is by testing. Knowing how is where we come in.
Chameleon offers OSINT training that is unique in the marketplace. In addition to field expertise, Chameleon knows how to train and we know how important a component OSINT can be for an effective security system. Our courses are jam packed with simulations and examples. We can help:
- Identify your vulnerabilities and weak spots before your adversary does.
- Teach how to create an effective search strategy.
- Get immediately useful tools to analyze a wide range of open sources.
- Turn findings into action.
- Effectively wrangle social media.
- Learn to think like the adversary to be proactive.
- Understand how to recognize fake news & validate information.
Check Calendar for current courses scheduled.
Chameleon cyber security consultants are the best in the business, with white hat, ethical hacking backgrounds and a deep rooted proactive, threat-oriented perspective.
Contact us for more information: (818) 713-8448 or email@example.com