UNDERSTANDING THE CURRENT TERRORISM THREAT
April 4 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pmFree
UNDERSTANDING THE CURRENT TERRORISM THREAT – April 4, 2019
Overview of different terrorist groups, domestic and international, known to have been active in the planning of potential acts of violence in the U.S. – not based on race, religion or cultural background. This course will discuss the following:
• Common patterns and methodology of the terrorist planning cycle.
• Situational awareness for vigilance.
• Principles and methods for detecting and assessing perceived suspicious behavior/activity.
• Practical applications for the “See Something, Say Something” campaign.
• Effective reporting of suspicious individuals/activity to local Law Enforcement.